Title: HARNESS THE POWER OF CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Keynote: 45 mins
Customer Experience is becoming a top priority for businesses and by 2020 it is expected to have overtaken product and price as the key brand differentiator. How can companies keep up with the increasing demand of their customers and become a customer-centric organisation?
Marion has led customer experience initiatives in organisations around the world. She will show participants how they can better connect with their customers and outline the steps needed to become a customer-centric business. ‘Harness the Power of Customer Experience” will equip participants with the practical steps on how to leverage positive customer experiences in their businesses and the building blocks required to make customer-centricity a reality. Along the way, Marion will share lessons learned and anecdotes from her management experience running customer initiatives for GUCCI, Mercedes-Benz and Toyota Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicles.
* Participants will learn how to transform their business into a customer-centric organisation
* Participants will learn about the basic building blocks of a customer-centric organisation
* Participants will learn how to gain internal and external support for their customer experience initiatives
* Participants will learn about common pitfalls in implementing customer experience initiatives and how to overcome them
Title: GROWING YOUR BUSINESS FROM WITHIN
Keynote: 45 mins
Workshop: 60-90 mins
All businesses want to grow. Most businesses look for this growth externally. What executives often struggle to understand is how that growth can be achieved from within their current customer base. Any additional new business being a plus! Marion will show participants how to avoid the ‘chasing new customers only’ pitfall when marketing their products and services. ‘Growing Your Business From Within’ will equip participants with the strategies to retain and grow their business from within their existing client base so that they can maintain a long-term profitable business.
* Participants will be motivated to think about customer retention strategies and short-term, intermediate, and long-term growth goals
* Participants will learn how to segment their customer base without needing fancy software
* Participants will learn how to gain relevant customer insights without spending big on research
* Participants will learn key customer retention strategies that they can apply immediately
* Participants will learn how to calculate key customer metrics and what can be learned from tracking those metrics
* Participants will know 3 key types of clienteling events that they can leverage in their business